Wednesday 18 December 2013

A countries I'd like to visit

Hello today I will write about a country that I would like to go, I think there are many countries for explore. Personally I Would like to go three countries particularly (1) Cuba (2) Russia and (3) China or Japan.
Why Cuba?, because Cuba is a especial country, for different reasons, the climate, beach, music and life Cuban, the other reasons and the more important has to do with the government Cuban and his institutional organization and finally to know a different form that socials relations.
I would like to do there to go for a walk, go to the beach, know people from there, go to the university and buy books.
I would like to go Russia because I like know that Red Square, embalmed Lenin and the Moscow metro because it is the beautiful world and the kremlin.  Too I like know the other sites interesting.
Finally China or Japan, I would like to go for know the Asiatic culture, although they are very different countries. About that country I don`t know much, only that in Japan all is ordered.

I would like only travel tourist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment