Thursday 28 November 2013

English

Hello:
Today I write about the English language and the English class.
I have been four English courses, I think of the English class in this faculty it´s fine, but have some problems, because I think that isn't educational have four hours that one class, independent of which subject.
I prefer to have English class every day but class more little, that this form you could practices more and it´s more educational and systematic, because like that you could speak and studies every days one little.
About the use of blogs, I think it´s a good idea and method that learn English, because you have write and think in English, too it´s very funny.
I think that the aspects of my English that I need to be improved are principally the vocabulary, because I don´t know many words, and this don´t can speak and understands very sentences, for example in a sentences I don´t know three or four word and many time this don´t can understands the sentences. My plan for improved is study the vocabulary and practices in my house and do exercise in English, I have a book for learn English, that I hope use. Too I thought watch films subtitled and speak in English but never done, in the summer I want do it.
 Outside the English class I not use the English in these days, or practically nothing, because I don´t listen music in English, for my subjects I don´t need write in English and in my daily life I don´t need the English.
I think that it´s very necessary learn English, but I don´t have ability for the idioms, but as I written before this summer I will learn English. 
bye 

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    Is a good idea have the English class every days of the week, is good for practice.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! you have a good idea to really learn english!
    So you have the work to lear wich you want, don't worry with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the planning of the course, and I love the method of doing blogs hahaha, see you soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 5 Cami! cami we are the worst in English hahaha.
    take care!

    ReplyDelete