Thursday 21 November 2013

the year

Hello:Today I write about that this year.In general I am not the persons that think about that the years, and really my life it´s very normal. Those good things that have happened in this years, the first thing was to go on vacation whit my boyfriend it´s a very vacation; we went to Buenos Aires, Montevideo, the Uruguayan coast and Asunción. Too this years has been good whit my boyfriend, and a moth ago we were anniversary, we are together since 2010.Too this year been a good years in the university, and this is the penultimate years of studies.Also these years I shared many moments whit my parents specially with my mam.Really I don´t know that situations did not go so well, I don’t remember. In general has been a good year.  In relation to achievements in 2013 I don’t know, really I don’t the persons that think about that the next years and that the end the years take a last years.I live the years and don´t plan my years, I have a goal normal, for example finish the university years good and pass all subjects the typical.I think that I've done everything I wanted, plus I have the achievements that have to do with a project shared with others rather than as a personal project.For finish that end of years don´t been good, it´s more I think that it´s the worse end of years, but the that´s life and one only can get on whit life, and try remember the good moment of de life and think that life goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    That moments wonderful together to your boyfriend, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete