Thursday 5 September 2013

ideal job


Hello:                                                                                                
Today I write of my ideal job. I think that I could have two ideal jobs. The first would be that sociology, but I don´t would like that is in an office and work all day in a small office and don´t could look the daylight. I would like a job that I have go out the office.
The second ideal job, doesn’t relate whit the sociology.  And would like, job are doing thing handcraft, for example a picture in mosaics, patchwork, accessories made a sewing machine. Too I would like make furniture, but I don´t know. In this job I will have a studio where I will have all the materials for the handcraft. That job would a good job, because I feel gratified when I make that thing.
That Job I don´t would be to find, because it is an independent job, and I don´t need an employed. But the difficulty that this job, it´s get or can work and could live that this job. Because you need very imagination for can be make different thing. And too you need persistence for to conduct that project. 

6 comments:

  1. I think that working all day in a small office is cool, however I think that your second ideal job is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your second ideal job like a great idea,you have skills to handcraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is not cool! no? i'm crazy?
    Ok.
    I thinks you are the great artesan and sociologist.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you decided to doing handcraft goods, I'll love to buy the accessories that you made. (My collection of hoop earrings will be increase a lot) <3 hahaha, see ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can complement both jobs. The office one, could be your payment, and the second one, your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camila yours accesories aer very nice, always i see you meke handcraft and is great!

    ReplyDelete